Friday, August 5, 2011

Progressing

Baby E has been progressing at his own pace, no problem with me, he is doing great. He has been rocking on knees and holding himself with his right arm, hand down, left arm, forearm down. He lunges himself forward this way and he knows how to turn himself around. Well, the other night (Wednesday), I noticed that he was completely on all fours and doing the rocking motion. He didn't move, but he held himself up for quite a while. He is so silly sometimes. I love that he cries until he is with me at night to go to bed. He doesn't want to have anything to do with daddy once momma is home. I'm not sure how long that will last, but for now, I will take it. It's all about the momma when she's home. Other than that, nothing new.
DSD will be 13 in just 8 days, holy moly, we will have us a teenager in the house. She will also be home in those 8 days after spending the entire summer at her momma's house getting to know her new baby sister Z.oie, she was born on June 19th or somewhere near there. I can't wait until she is home with us and gets to be a kid again. She has been a babysitter while she's been at the moms house. They even left the baby with her when she was only 3-4 weeks old, who is exclusively BF along with her 4 yr old autistic brother and friends 2 children, who I believe are in the 3-8 year old range. I'm glad her mom decided to come home "early", not sure how early that is but she had a bad feeling. I don't mind her holding, feeding and loving on the baby, but not being responsible for them. If something were to happen, it would tear her world apart. To me, that is just too much responsibility for a 12 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment