Monday, December 21, 2009

Weekend

I am so glad that things worked out this weekend for SD. Her mom was able to come down and pick her up so she could go to her Grandma's Christmas party and she got everything she asked Grandma for. I was able to pick her up early on Sunday so that she could go to my nephew's birthday party, fun!
Though SD was gone, we did not have any alond time, me and the bf. My sister left my 8 year old niece and 19 month old nephew with us. Usually it goes smoothly as the bf watches my nephew M-Th while my sister is at work. Except the boy was not feeling well. He has some nasty poopy diapers and was not eating much on Friday or Saturday morning. After his afternoon nap he woke up ready to eat and did not stop. He ate so much, poor little guy threw up around 1:00 AM. I had to get up and clean the mess he made, so not fun. During the day on Saturday I took my niece to see New Moon, she really liked it, but kind of got scared and she hides her face during the kissing scene. She is hilarious.
So not ready for Christmas but it looks like it will be here whether I'm ready or not. Have a Holly Jolly Christmas and an exceptional New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment