Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

It was our first Halloween going out as a family, none of my sisters and their kids joined us and I have to say, I rather enjoyed it. It was very tiresome for me as I am 17 weeks pregnant and DBF walks super fast (doesn't help that I'm only 5'1").
Bonus daughter was dressed as an old housewife, hair up in soft rollers, pajamas and robe. It was very original and everyone thought she looked cute. Baby E was a dragon, and was absolutely adorable. We had some practice runs in his costume, as he hated it the first couple of times we put him in it. He did wonderful at a Halloween party on Saturday and again on Halloween for his first experience trick or treating. He fell asleep midway, but when he woke up, it was dark and you could hear the kids being loud and he wanted to see everything. All in all, he had a good experience for his first Halloween. His first Christmas was spent in an incubator, so this year will have to be extra special for him. And I can't believe that he will be 11 months old in 8 days. He has gone from being a tiny 3.8 lb baby to a 22 lb healthy baby who is just an absolute joy to be with. His kisses are the best and I can't wait until he starts to talk.
I do have to mention, bonus daughter did an outstanding job this past quarter in her 8th grade year, 3.7 GPA, first time ever. She is doing so good and we are so very proud of her. She has come a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment