Friday, October 8, 2010

It's been a long time....

since I last posted. Things have been super busy in our household. SD is growing and continually changing into a young lady. We have been drama free for a while now, but that's because BM only calls about once a week. Last time she picked up SD was for Labor Day weekend, the beginning of September. She is trying to come pick her up some time this month, but I doubt it. She has only been picking her up on holiday weekends.
I too am continually changing, my boobs have grown 2 cup sizes and my belly has grown like I am ready to have this baby, but I have 18 weeks to go still. We are having a boy!!! I got my registry at Target completed, just wondering if I should do it anywhere else? Maybe. I have my spurts of energy but not as often as feeling tired though. I can not wait for this little guy to get here so we can meet him. I can feel him moving around and it is all just surreal. It wasn't supposed to happen, but it did and I am forever grateful that I get to experience this.
We have got some major cleaning to do at home, I just hope I have the energy to do some of it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment